Friday, December 14, 2007

New Dashboard: My Assignments

With our latest release, La Jolla 4.4, we added a new dashboard, My Assignments, that lets you see all objects currently assigned to you across all your projects. By object, I mean any requirements, defects, tasks, issues, change requests, and test cases that you need to deal with.



If you are an existing Lighthouse Standard user, it is very easy to add that dashboard to both your Account and Project settings:

Account
1. Log in (or register) to your Lighthouse Account
2. Select Preferences
3. Select Dashboards
4. Select your project
5. Select 'Edit Dashboard'
6. Check 'My Assignments'

You can then change the positions of the dashboards as well. Because this dashboard is so useful, I recommend using it for all your projects.

NOTE: If you don't see the 'My Assignments' dashboard, then you need to either upgrade to Lighthouse Standard or talk to your Lighthouse Account Administrator about granting you access.

No comments: